The latest flat-to-incline bench innovation from Torque is built to last in a facility or in a garage. Constructed with non-skid rubber feet, but light enough to maneuver with just one hand, this nimble bench won't go anywhere until you tell it to. The tapered seat edges make for comfortable usage that stands up to time, reps, and sets. Use in a rig, rack, or cage with a barbell, or as a standalone piece with dumbbells. When you're done with your workout the bench can be stored vertically to save space.
- Double-stitched molded pads with tapered edges
- High density urethane foot guards and rubber feet on 3-point stance
- Handle for portability and wheels that engage only when bench is lifted
- Simple one-handed adjustment for 0, 15, 30, 45, 60, and 75 degree angles.
- Molded rubber feet keep bench from moving during use and prevents floor damage.
- Heavy Commercial Construction - 94LBs
||56.5" x 28.5" x 18.0" (144 cm x 72 cm x 46 cm)|
|WARRANTY||10 year frame and welds/1 year parts and finish|